Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fall Pledge Drive

Spokane Public Radio just wrapped up their fall pledge drive.  I was able to help out some by doing some pitching on a couple different days.  I really love doing this!  The people involved with the station and the volunteers that love this organization as much as I do, are all wonderful.

My favorite!

Early Sunday morning and the pledge room is empty except for Susan who is going to be pitching with me this day.

And an empty control room!

And a quiet phone!  But not for long!!

Brian Lindsey and Susan Dankovich on this early Sunday morning.

So many wires leading somewhere....

Volunteers waiting for your call!

Peter Glarborg at the control board and Jim Armstrong.  This was our Friday night team.  





1 comment:

  1. Go Public Radio. I am pleased to see my family involved.

    ReplyDelete