Saturday, June 4, 2022

Backing Up A Couple Weeks!

 I've been working in the yard these past few weeks, between wind storms and cold weather.  I've never been this late and most of it is due to very cold temperatures.  I still have five roses to prune and have not planted a single garden seed.  Every new year is an adventure!!


Clouds, a windmill, a barn and a chicken house.  Alicia rototilled the garden for me, and it looks great.  Awaiting planting......

This rugosa rose called Flamingo was in need of repair.  I spent one hour working on her.  I hope she appreciates the time spent!

Under construction!

My view as I prune and clean up the east foundation flower bed.  

Grape hyacinth in the bee garden.  The red currant is in full bloom but frost may prevent the plant from producing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment