Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer time....

and the living is easy!

I'm a few days late, but I changed out our dishes this morning before I had to go to work.  I am CRAZY about dishes!!  I have enough now though!  NO MORE!  I will say, that I have had better luck NOT buying dishes, than fabric!

June colors are hot summer colors, red and yellow.  Fiestaware is just so much fun!

Red and yellow Fiestaware dishes for the month of June!
And speaking of summer and fun and fabric.....a few days ago I finished piecing the summer quilt top for our bed.  I bought this fabric many years ago just because I loved it.  I don't usually do that, but I did this time.  Finally, it has been worked in to a beautiful quilt.  Next step, is to have it quilted, which will probably have to wait until this winter.  Reynald is still talking about that long arm quilting machine in the barn!  We'll see!!!!

Not sure if you can appreciate the beautiful pink fabric with the roses or not, from this photo.  But, it's really pretty!


3 comments: