Sunday, January 24, 2016

Here we go again....

only this time we got the equipment parked in to the storage side of the shop, parked even closer together!

This might be the most nerve wracking thing that Reynald asks me to do! I am terrified that I am going to run in to something, either the shed wall, or another piece of equipment, or even Reyanld.  So far, I have managed to following the hand signals that he gives, and get stuff parked in the right place!

So, all this, plus the two combines need to go.....

in this space!

One combine in....

Can you see how close it is to the wall?  Maybe a half an inch from touching!

And, the second combine.  Have you ever tried to parallel park a combine?

Next we tucked the ride on lawn mower back here.
And then little Colt slipped between the two combines.

Then Indy, and between Indy and the combine the air compressor fit.

Now Arthur is face to face with Indy.

And here's the one that made me almost as tense as the combines.  Parking the second semi truck.  It's almost as hard to parallel park these guys as the combines!

Oh, and now the S.S. Rolinco!

First time I have driven the S. S. Rolinco.  Reynald insisted on photo evidence of that!  He didn't take a picture of me driving anything else but this!
Look how tiny the jeep looks next to Starbucks!

Bertha drove in behind the Rolincl and to the side fit the gator, Little Eric and the Tonner.

I guess you can't see the tonner in any of these photos, but it's there.  AND there's still room for Big Boy, the other pick up!  
Walking over to the shop to help with this project, I noticed that the daffodils are starting to poke through.  All our snow is gone.  Daytime temps have been in the low 40's for the last week, and it gets just to the freezing point at night.  



Also picked up a few primroses in Spokane a couple days ago.  I just love them.  They shout "SPRING"!




And, to reward our efforts today, we were blessed with a spectacular sunset.  I didn't photograph the moon as it rose in the eastern sky, but it was equally as spectacular as the sunset.  Such beauty abounds.





1 comment: