Saturday, June 23, 2018

Helpers.....

Last week I was thrilled to be home most of the week to catch up on some yard work.  This is among my most favorite ways to spend my time.  And, I get lots of help as I putter.

Charlie!

Baxter!

Sometimes Charlie just has to lie down as close to me as he can get, even if I am still standing.

This might be Charlie's favorite place at Rolinco Road.  This giant "water bowl" just the right size for a big dog!

Sometimes these two get in to trouble, or at least investigate trouble!!!  Baxter is determined to get in to the chicken house.  He has figured out that he can squeeze through the cat door in to the front part of the chicken house, where only one door separates him from the chickens.

I have removed this concrete block which Baxter discovered made a perfect step stool to look in to the chicken house.  I also closed down the window slightly, just in case he tries to break through the screen to get in!

Also in the discovery department, Charlie has discovered that he is perfectly capable of picking and eating strawberries!

He has also discovered the alpine strawberries in the bee garden, which he loves just as much as the red strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment