Monday, October 3, 2016

Rodent control

A few days ago, we were having a lovely lunch on the front porch when Baxter appeared with a prize!  He wanted to jump up on my lap in the worse way, and I almost let him, until I spied what he carried so proudly in his mouth.  Reynald let him up on to his lap, and I grabbed the camera to photograph the evidence, and also to make sure that I, in no way, provided a lap to jump up upon!

If you look carefully, you can see one tiny mouse foot, and a bit of a mouse tail and a mouse mouth, all being held by Baxter in his mouth!  Oh dear.....

Baxter decided the chair cushion was a more comfortable place to rest, and here, has dropped his mouse and is on the verge of falling asleep!  I'm thankful for the dead mouse, just wasn't too happy about it on my lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment