Monday, July 3, 2017

Bye baby bunting

Two years ago I bought patriotic buntings for the west porch of our house.  This year I figured we needed buntings on the east side as well!  Reynald helped put them up, as he's the only one that can center things properly.  I don't dare even try!

I really love how they look.  We're having a little party tomorrow to celebrate our country's  Declaration of Independence from the King.  So many things to be thankful for about this land in which we live.  Looking forward to a fun day with good friends and great food.








I bought this fun fabric last summer when it was on sale.  Finished the slip covers yesterday morning, just in the nick of time for the party!



And here's a little project I saw on Pinterest and decided to give it a try! Just an old garden hose headed for the dumpster and zip ties.  I really like how it turned out.  Who knows how long it will last.
It worked best to work in the sun so that the hose was warm and supple to work with.


The finished product.

Now someone just needs to re-finish this door!
Baxter is obsessed with chasing the honey bees.  This is their favorite place to get water and he spends hours each day chasing them.  Yes, he gets stung, but that only strengthens his resolve.  Resolve for what I'm not sure!

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

Pounce!



No comments:

Post a Comment