Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Field side assistance

Yesterday I was mowing stubble and noticed that my tractor was losing power when I needed to pull up a hill.  It did not do that the day before, so I called the Rolinco Road mechanics and they immediately came to my rescue with new fuel filters!  So nice to have people on staff that know what to do, how to do it, and when it needs to be done!!

Rolinco Road mechanics arrive on scene.

Apprentice mechanic Alicia getting instructions on fuel filter removal.


First filter coming off....

and now going back on.

Both filters changed and dated, complete with a smiley face!

Like all mechanic work, an invoice was presented for me to sign for services rendered.



It was a gorgeous day.  I kind of hated to be on the tractor, but since I was, I enjoyed watching the changing clouds all day.  So pretty.




This is what the mower looks like from ground level.  The straw is very thick again this year, which is a good thing!

 






1 comment:

  1. Haha! trainee tech only $15/hour? Gotta get that experience in!

    ReplyDelete