Wednesday, September 20, 2017

St. Joe fly fishing again!

Last week we launched the SS Rolinco and headed off to the St. Joe river for another round of fly fishing.  Roni Jo and David were here from Boston, my brother flew in from Seattle and of course my parents and we and Alicia were all part of the camping/fishing crew!

Following are some photos of our wonderful time together.  As my mom always says, the fishing is always good, the catching is the question.  This particular time, the catching was dismal, but the fishing was terrific!

Grandpa Jim instructing the fisherman.

My brother in the orange cap, and Roni Jo and Alica.

My dad tying on a fly for my brother.

David, looking the role of a fisherman!


Roni Jo and Grandpa!

Grandpa showing us how it's done.

Roni Jo, Grandpa Jim, Unkie Ted and Alicia at the top of "the hole", my dad's favorite fishing spot.

Grandpa fishing as the girls look on.

Reynald and Baxter


David in the professors chair for a moment!

Sisters fishing at the St. Joe.





No comments:

Post a Comment