Thursday, April 5, 2018

Clean Chicken House

When I was a newly married young woman, a wise neighbor man asked me if I made lists.  I replied, "yes" with a great deal of pride!  Then he asked me how that worked out for me.  I realized he was asking if I was the type of person who could make adjustments to "the plan", and I am not!

After all these years, I still make lists.  And after all these years, I am only slightly better at shifting gears and adjusting to a different plan than my original.  But, I am slightly better and that's at least a start!

Yesterday was a gear shifting day, which ended up with cleaning the chicken house!  Not a bad shift!!

Reynald designed the poop roost so that the front would flop down for easy cleaning.  



Next is to clean up the floor.  

And their nesting boxes....


Put everything back together....

Clean shavings in their nest boxes....

And on the floor.

This will confuse the girls and Sir Charles for a little while.  Unlike me, they liked the look and smell of their home before cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment