Wednesday, July 31, 2019

2019 Harvest crew profiles

We'll start our harvest crew profiles this year with the newest member of our crew.  Shawn is a native of Coulee Dam, currently living in Wilbur and works for the Washington State Department of Transportation.  He is an EXPERT truck driver!  The day we went out for a test drive I came home and told Reynald I was going to resign.

That didn't happen so I decided to learn from Shawn.  I have to say, just riding along in his truck that one time, taught me a lot and I think Starbucks appreciates my new found truck driving skill!

Shawn is driving Double Shot back and forth to Tokio and the most amazing skill that I think he has is that he can back up the truck and trailer.  This is something I avoid at all cost.  I'm so happy to know that if I get in to a tight spot, all I have to do is call Shawn and he will back me right out!

Welcome to the GMC crew Shawn!  We love having you aboard.....



P.S.   Shawn's in-laws own Doxie's Drive-In on the west end of the town of Wilbur.  If you're driving along on Highway 2, stop in for a great burger and fries and you might even catch Shawn flipping your burger!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Great equipment and its fun working with you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when harvest truck drivers were high school boys with a drivers license. Now they really are TRUCK drivers.

    Uncle Roy

    ReplyDelete