Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fall Quilt Retreat

This past weekend the Stitchin' Chicks gathered in our barn for our fall retreat.  This truly is a retreat and we all love being together to laugh and talk and create and support one one another.

I always regret that I haven't taken more photos.  I just get caught up in the moment, and forget that I have a camera at the ready at all times with my phone.  Anyway, here are a few images from the weekend.




 The sunset Friday night was spectacular.







Each retreat Beth makes up "food groups" which is to say that she gathers four or five of our clan in to a group and puts them in charge of a meal for the weekend.  It's always so interesting to see (and consume) the wonderful meals presented.

Saturday night our group was in for a surprise when old school lunch ladies showed up to prepare and serve a school lunch!  Oh my goodness......what a good laugh we all had.













No comments:

Post a Comment