Tuesday, December 3, 2019

That's a Wrap

Last week I finished cleaning up the garden, pruned the last grape vine and picked up the fruit tree pruning.  I also planted a few tulips that I could not leave at Costco!  It was a lovely afternoon for late November and I enjoyed being outside.  Colder winter weather is upon us now.


Charlie helped dig up the corn stalks!

This little grape gave us a huge crop this fall.  So happy the gator was available to help haul the pruning away.

Earl came two weeks ago and pruned the fruit trees.  He says he loves pruning because he gets to make a mess and then leave!

Tulips for spring blooms.

Charlie opened the package for me!  Oh Charlie.....

I planted clumps along the east garden fence.  

I like to plant bulbs in groups so when they come up and bloom it looks like a garden bouquet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment