Friday, August 11, 2017

Harvest Crew Profile, Part 7

Last, but certainly not least, is my best ride buddy, Baxter!  He gets as little impatient, being cooped up in the truck all day.  But he is the cutest companion and everybody smiles when they see us coming!

Me and Baxter on the first day of harvest.
This is how Baxter rides to the warehouse.  

Between loads he will rest on the seat,

or look out the window.

Typical terrier pose!
Sometimes he falls asleep while we are driving down the road.
Always on the look out for something!

How he would love to get out and explore!
Always happy and ready to go!!
We came so close to finishing tonight.  Only an hour or two left tomorrow morning.  There are a few spring wheat draws that are too green to cut, but for all intents and purposes, we will be finished tomorrow morning!  Our harvest celebration party is scheduled for Sunday.  What fun that will be!!


2 comments:

  1. I presume a Sunday celebration for the end of harvest means you will be cooking all day Saturday! Glad you like to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dog's life.Maybe I'll come back in my next life as a pampered pooch like Baxter.
    I wish I could be there for the Sunday celebration. You know I will be in spirit. Celebrate the cycle of life well and pray for another successful completion next year.

    Uncle Roy

    ReplyDelete