Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Garden Produce

Another beautiful fall day yesterday.  I took advantage and harvested some more produce from the garden.

Look at the tomatoes!!!  I've never had tomatoes like this.   I'm almost out of salsa so some of these beauties will be turned in to that.  Some of this fruit will go in to the freezer to be used for stewed tomatoes one of these days when Lynnie and Beth and I can get together for "tomato day".





I also cut the pumpkins, but have yet to place them around the farm for decoration.  Well, a few have found a home.




Also decided that one of the grape vines needed to be brought under control.  I haven't finished pruning yet, because I found these hiding deep in the foliage!





Baxter spent the afternoon in house arrest.  He simply would not leave this sprinkler alone.  He was intent on KILLING it!  He figured out that if he tipped it over, it was much easier to kill!   Oh Baxter!





We had stuffed peppers last night for dinner.   So good!!!!


1 comment:

  1. awww that look on Baxter's face! sounds like a great farm day!!

    ReplyDelete