Saturday, February 6, 2016

Spring Cleaning

Most years, before spring field work begins, I do a thorough cleaning of the tractor cabs.  Of course they will get dusty through the season, but it's nice to start out clean!

Reynald had both Arthur and Indy in the shop, doing some maintenance work, so today I took advantage of both tractors being in the heated side. and grabbed my bottle of windex and roll of paper towels and set to work!

It will be at least a month before we are in the fields, but it's nice to have these two tractors ready to go.  Little Colt still needs to be tidied up, but that won't take long.

Here are a few before and after photos!  I kinda like to clean!!

Here I am, armed and ready to go!

Indy is the tractor that Reynald bought me for a Mother's Day gift a few years ago.  

I used Murphy's oil soap and hot water to clean the floor mat.

Reynald puts his water jug in this area.  It leaks slightly now and then, making for a bit of a mess.

Nothing that a little soap and water won't clean up however!

This is my satellite guidance screen....just a little dusty.

Again, nothing that a little windex won't handle!

Not sure why this area got to be such a mess, but it did.

But now it's clean!
Looking forward to spending some time in both tractors this season!  It won't be long now.

3 comments: