Tuesday, January 23, 2018

No Snow

A few years ago I started to put my snowman things out during the month of January.  I don't have a lot, just a few things that I have either made or collected over the years. 

But today I am putting them all away.  We haven't had any snow for weeks, and my snowmen look so out of place.  So, in the box they go. 

It's time to think about Valentine's day anyway.  It's a bright and happy holiday, fun to celebrate. 

This is a fun cross stitch piece that I made.  There is a whole seasonal series of these called, Photo Booth.  If you look closely you will see why!  I think they are hilarious.

Found these guys on sale a few years back and loved them so they came home with me.

This snowman table runner is made from wool.  Have I mentioned that I am crazy about wool?!?

This was a Santa's Workshop project from when the girls were in school.

Found this primitive snowman at the Buggy Barn Quilt show many years ago.

Beth loaned me this embroidery pattern which I made in to a pillow.  It was one of those rare projects that went together much quicker than anticipated.  

1 comment:

  1. True Valentines Day is coming, but don't forget Groundhogs Day! !

    ReplyDelete