Saturday, May 26, 2018

Quiet time

A few days ago I was able to spend the whole day working in my yard.  It was a great mental health day.  Some pretty stuff is happening in the yard right now.  Here are a few images of blooming plants.....there will be more to follow as the roses, and more show us their glory.

I bought this clematis last year.  It spent the summer getting established and now this year it is very happy!

A close up of the bloom.  It's so pretty.

This is the last section of the bee garden to weed.  I'm not sure where all this cheat grass came from.  I did not let any go to seed last year.  I finished weeding but then forgot to take a photo as proof of completion!

The yellow rose of Texas is starting to bloom.  I wonder which girl gets the easy gig of pollinating these flowers!

I love this rose, but she is out of control.  After if is finished blooming I am going to take on the monumental task of cutting it back to the ground.  Then I need to decide what to do from there.  It is on a mission to take over the farm!

And look at this clematis!

It is breath taking.  I can hardly tear my eyes away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment