Monday, February 3, 2020

deep cleaning

It's time to deep clean the house!  I try to do this once a year.  It means I touch everything in the house, (except the attic, which I do every two or three years) and decide if it needs to stay or go.  Also wiping all the woodwork, removing cobwebs, scrubbing floors, moving furniture etc.

The process has begun, though I'm so easily distracted, that my progress is slow.  Here are a few photos of what it looks like at the height of the chaos!


I needed some help moving the refrigerator out from the wall so called in reinforcements!

Contents from the fridge!

This refrigerator almost doesn't fit in the space, so we had to bring over crow bars from the shop to get it to budge.  

Reynald is going in to clean!


If only it would stay like this.  It won't take long before dust bunnies and who knows what else will build up again, but at least it was clean for a day or two!

Baxter could use a good cleaning and haircut too!

No comments:

Post a Comment