Saturday, July 11, 2020

Me and my shadow

Alicia is fertilizing our summer fallow fields for the 2021 crop.  We will seed this ground in September.  Reynald is hauling product for her.  I am following up with the coil packer.  Next up, harvest prep!  We're about 3 weeks away from that project.

The fertilizer crew.

Dad giving some advice!

Filling from the truck in to the applicator tank.

We have a three inch hose for filling which makes quick work of this process. 

Towards the end of the fill, Alicia watches the top of the tank to make sure it gets as full as possible without running over.

Reynald stands by the pumping motor to turn it off at her signal.

My farm girl!  


And I'm following up with the coil packer to level the seed bed and settle the fluff.  

We've all been working some pretty long hours to get this job finished up.  Reynald and Alicia finished their job on Friday and I finished this afternoon.   Good to finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment