Tuesday, August 4, 2020

More Harvest

Thursday and Friday of our first week of harvest were hot, hot, hot!  Temperatures were in the low 100's which is hard on equipment and humans.  Thankfully, the heat broke and Saturday was a very comfortable 85 degrees most of the day.  The coming week is supposed to be more of the same.






Alicia and Matthew attended a wedding Saturday afternoon and she turned over the grain cart driving to me.  I did this job for several years, but that was over 15 years ago!  My skills were rusty, especially when it came to loading the trucks, but I managed.  I'll be very happy to get back to my truck Monday morning.


Alicia left me a cheat sheet on proper grain cart operation!




Starbucks awaits my return.

Matthew and Alicia at the wedding in Spokane.

Physical distancing and mask wearing were observed by all.  

I was very glad when the day was done!  And my reward was a gorgeous sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment