Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Discipline

Discipline.......I have none!  This morning I was going to sew until 8am then start on my cleaning.  I am planning to go in to the school this afternoon to finish up my tool room project.  I thought if I came up from my room around 8, I could get a few rooms cleaned before I went in to town.

So then, 8 o'clock came and I only had a few rows left to sew on to the main body of the motor home throw, so I thought....well, I'll just sew until 9am.  Then at 9 I had one more row left!  How could I walk away with just one more row left?  Impossible.

So, I sewed that row on.  Wondered if it was wide enough.  Reynald came down to see if I was alive, and he too wondered if it was wide enough.  I sewed on one of the side borders and we hopped in the gator and roared over to the shop to see what it looked like on the couch.

Happily, it is wide enough, but then how could I just leave it with one border on and one border off? Sewed that border on and took a few pictures!  Color Man also picked out a binding so I cut that and have it ready to sew and press.  I have a whole craft box full of bindings!!

Two pictures of the motor home throw follow.  I am going to do something constructive today, honest, I will.  I WILL NOT be sucked in to working on the Christmas puzzle, which is still set up in the basement movie room, where I was cleaning yesterday, and well......you can probably imagine what happened!  Like I said, NO discipline!!!!!


motor home throw close up

i thought i turned this when I uploaded, but it didn't twist like it was supposed to

No comments:

Post a Comment