Sunday, January 11, 2015

One finished! Started another!

So I have been pretty obsessed with sewing this week, just because I can!  Sometimes I feel kinda guilty for spending so much time at these projects.  Then I remember that after April 1st there isn't any time for such indulgence!  So, I give in to my obsession.

Here are a few photos of the completed Stick Figure Girl quilt, which I think is so incredibly adorable!  And following those are the beginnings of the throw for the motor home.  It's made from the same fabrics as the quilt that I made for the bed.  Both the throw and the Stick Figure Girl are going to my favorite quilter this week.

finished and ready to be quilted

i love this block that Roni added   cute little Saint Martin's basketball player with her red  sneakers!

david drew this block   what we do a lot of around here!  COOK!!!!

the only snowman that we will hive this winter

how fun that there was a bee keeper in the original patterns

the start of the motor home throw

love the 3-D effect of this pattern   you don't even need special glasses to see it!
AND, this morning I started to work on the valentine throw that you may remember me talking about in an earlier post.

So, this week, in addition to spending some time with my projects, I am going to start the deep cleaning of this house.  It will take me the rest of the month to finish.....for two reason, no three reasons.  1.  It's a big house!  2. I am so easily distracted by fun stuff.  3.  I have a few "must do" things, that will need my attention.  But, my goal is to finish the cleaning this month.  I'll keep you "posted"!

No comments:

Post a Comment