Thursday, July 28, 2016

Harvest Ride Buddy

Baxter has been my harvest ride buddy every day since we started cutting!


It was hot today, so we spent most of our day in the truck where the air conditioner kept us cool.  I took a photo of the outside air temp gauge on the truck this afternoon.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer, but then it cools back down to the mid to high 80's for high temperatures. Welcome relief for plants, animals, humans and machines.

When I was younger, this temperature would not have phased me. Now it kinda does! 

Baxter spends a fair amount of time in this position in the truck!  He loves to watch for birds and cows and anything else that may move as we drive along. 

He also likes this position because there are two air vents that blow cool air on to his belly!
Baxter is a great ride buddy and he makes me get out of the truck and take walks several times each day, if it isn't 100 degrees out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment