Thursday, May 11, 2017

Morning storm

It's been a long time since I did a farm post!  Been working our heads off!!

This morning when Baxter and I went outside for our morning chores we were greeted with a very interesting sky.  Thunder storms rolled around through out the night and this morning.  More predicted for this afternoon and evening.  It makes for good sky watching.






It's hard to beat the chickens out of bed these days!


Sunday morning we reclaimed the girls swing set from the place where we used to live.  My plan is to restore it this winter.  There is some debate about where it needs to reside!  I have my idea, Reynald has his idea.  In the end, there may be a completely different idea!  Lots of work to do though, before the debate has to be finalized.
I'm really looking forward to working on this during the winter months.  Such happy memories in this swing set.

No comments:

Post a Comment