Sunday, April 10, 2016

fabric and fertilizer

Yesterday I went to Odessa to get some dry fertilizer for spring wheat seeding.  Just so happens one of my favorite fabric stores is also in Odessa so I stopped by!  The gals in the shop just laughed when I walked in.  They said I'm the only one that drives a truck to the quilt store.

Honest, I loaded up the truck with fertilizer, not fabric!

Blooming brightly on the channeled scab land hill side were arrow leaf balsamroot, aka sunflowers.  Once again this year, the season is very advanced.  We've had a week of very warm weather and everything is growing like mad!    


Arrow leaf balsamroot growing among the sage brush.  


       


2 comments:

  1. You've got to do what you've got to do! Glad you were able to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you COULD have filled it with fabric...!

    ReplyDelete