Friday, April 22, 2016

Spokane Public Radio

This morning I had the privilege to spend an hour with Verne Windham, asking folks to donate to Spokane Public Radio, during their spring pledge drive.

I got off to a bit of a rocky start, but soon found my sea legs, or should I say, pledge drive legs, and soon I was off, babbling as if no one was listening but Verne!

It's great fun and I'm so happy to get to do it again tomorrow morning, from 7 to 10 am.  Tune in and see what I, and my pledge drive partners, have to say, to try and entice you to part with some of your hard earned cash and pledge to SPR.

This is Jennifer.  She is the happiest, most pleasant person to greet folks that walk through the front door!

Her'e s Verne doing radio stuff.....I have no idea how these folks keep all this straight.

Those of us that were guests on the shows had the opportunity to write a statement about why we liked SPR, which will be posted on the website!  

I love this photo of me and Verne!


The number to call is;  328-5729, or 1-800-328-5729 or you can always make that secure, on-line pledge at KPBX.org!  (K, this last paragraph was supposed to be kind of a joke!  Once you get in to the groove, it's hard to step out!!)

1 comment: