Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lawn Boy

The weather has turned warm again.  We took advantage of a beautiful afternoon and spent some time on the yard.  My lawn boy showed up with his great big truck!  He used up some of the left over fertilizer from spring seeding and applied it to the lawn!






I was able to spend some time picking up the piles of rose trimmings, and did a few other tasks to tidy up the yard.  It was a good day.







We also brought out the picnic table and benches, the star gazing chairs, and the frog water feature.  Kinda feels like summer!





Mother Nature rewarded us with a spectacular evening, which we took advantage of on the porch with a glass of wine and a very relaxed cat and dog!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful yard! Beautiful sunset! Wish I could be there to enjoy with you! PS I think our lilacs made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete