Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snow's been a blowin'

The winter of 16/17!  You always hear folks around here talk about the winter of______, fill in the blank.  I remember '68 though I will point out that I was quite young!  Anyway, this winter is stacking up to be one of those "remembering" winters.  We haven't had a great deal of snow, but this week the wind started blowing on Monday and just quit this morning.  The drifts around our house and lane are spectacular!

It was still pretty chilly this afternoon, single digits when I went out for a walk, but the sun was shining brightly and there was a slight breeze, which even slight breeze makes a difference when it's this cold.  It's predicted to warm up by Saturday and start snowing again.  So far no mention of blowing!

Put on your gloves and a stocking cap, wrap a scarf around your neck and take a quick walk with me down Rolinco Road.....






















No comments:

Post a Comment