Monday, September 3, 2018

New Year's Day

We started seeding our winter wheat crop today, beginning a new year.

The morning started out with a beautiful sunrise, and the rest of the day was equally as nice.  Reynald gave me a quick review on all the new gadgets in my tractor cab and we were off and running.  We finished the day with 532 acres under our belts.  A good day to be sure.

As I was making out lunches this morning, I looked out the east window to this beautiful sight.


Alicia and Reynald worked all last week to get everything ready to go. 

So, we hopped on our tractors, set the drills in the ground and we were off.  This is my Indy tractor, the one Reynald bought me for Mother's Day one year!  

And Reynald drives Arthur.  

Seeding selfie!

I spend my whole day chasing after him!

No comments:

Post a Comment