Friday, May 29, 2015

A few more flower photos

Been working in the yard off on on for most of this week.  It's a glorious way to spend time!!  I've said it before, but I'll say it again.....it's just so beautiful right now.  I can't help but take a few more images of plants that are currently blooming.  The peonies are finishing up and the roses are just starting.  Each day more roses unfold.  Some of them are so fragrant, others just pretty.  Soon there will be a bit of a lull in color, waiting for the annuals to find their roots and take off and reward us with brilliant and bright color.

I love this particular view right now.  The beech tree is so pretty, the perennial geranium is full bloom, a corral bell plant, painted daisies and a couple peonies.  Green lawn and a wheat field drying up in the background!


Love this peony against the tri-color beech foliage.

I'm a huge fan of this color rose.

Painted daisies happily blooming!  They are so bright.

This rose shows up from a great distance.

And oh my, this oriental poppy is striking and stately.  

A close up of the flower, and a busy bee gathering black pollen!  So interesting.  

1 comment: