Saturday, December 24, 2016

In the lane, snow is glistening.

  A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight.....

A couple inches of snow fell last night, making a blanket of white everywhere we looked.  It was SO pretty today.  A White Christmas tomorrow.

I'll try to keep images of today on the short side, but it was so pretty, I'm sure I will post more than necessary.  Just indulge me....please!!!

Happy Christmas Eve!




Baxter is always on the look out for something!


The Oliver Superior drill in the pasture.

Ornamental grass in the rock garden, covered in snow and frost.

The drill looks nice in the snow.

St. Francis gets buried a little deeper with each side walk shoveling!

I love the outhouse in the winter with snow and outdoor lights!


The colors were so vivid this afternoon in the bright sun and white snow.

In the meadow we can build a snow man.  And pretend that he is Parson Brown!
A stunning sunset this afternoon to wish us all a Happy Christmas.

Sunset on Christmas eve, shortly after 4pm
I recently read a quote by Mr. Fred Rogers, of Mr. Rogers Neighbor hood, which I really love.  It was, " Peace is so much more than than the opposite of War."  I wish for you, and me, this Christmas.... peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment