Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ag Show

Yesterday we went to the Ag show and Farm Forum in Spokane.  We arrived in time to listen to speaker, Kevin Van Trump.  Reynald subscribes to his marketing newsletter and finds it very interesting.  He's a fabulous speaker, adds just the right amount of humor to information.  After that program we wandered around the show.  It's full of vendors, equipment and farmers!  It's definitely the social event of the year!  The best part of the show for me was visiting with the blueberry vendor.  He sent me home with two plants and I can't wait to get them in the ground.  He gave me a few tips on growing, and promises that they are hardy in our area.  I have two dwarf plants that give me a handful of berries each year.  Perhaps I will be making blueberry jam this summer with the addition of these full size plants?  I'll let you know.....


Kevin Van Trump speaking at the ag show in Spokane
I love this utility tractor!!!  


John Deere filter and parts cabinet.  Some guy told me that John Deere would come and make my shop look like this for a price.  I told him my shop all ready looks like that!  As you know, we like order!

Reynald loves this service box with crane!  He thinks it would be a great Father's Day gift!!

Totally love this little tractor.  I can think of all kinds of things to do with it!

and this one, even smaller.  Not really that useful around here, but absolutely darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment