Sunday, February 1, 2015

And then there were two....

I started the week with three hand work projects at my chair in the living room.  Mid-week another appeared and by today I am down to two....a new gain of finished projects!

I made the first piece for Lynnie for her birthday.  She is the best example I know of a virtuous woman, from which this verse is taken.
I expect that Gary will make a barn wood frame for this piece, which would look so cool!

 It started to snow a little while ago and it's so pretty against the barn and the chicken house.  You can kind of see the snow here.   If only I had a winter porch quilt and a cup of hot cocoa, sitting on the porch swing, watching the snow fall!  Oh wait.....that's my next project!


the barn and outhouse in a very light snowfall today

the chicken house in the snow.
Last week when I was at Claudia's she showed me this darling little project which I just had to bring home and do!  I have been saving this old frame with the oval mat for several years.  I'm not much of a saver, so it's kind of amazing that I still had it.  Anyway, I think these little gingerbread folks look adorable.  Ready for Christmas decorating.  I'll probably forget that I made it by then, and it will be brand new!
the color isn't quite right in this photo, but you can still see how cute they are!

a closer look at one of the fellows!



No comments:

Post a Comment