Friday, April 24, 2020

Covid-19 adjustments

When Reynald and I were first married I cut his hair.  I gave up on that a long time ago, until now.  I'm not the least bit good at it, but desperate times call for desperate measures. He says his hat fits a little better now.  Believe me, he needs to keep it on now!



I've also made a few face masks.


We had our book club meeting a couple weeks ago via Zoom.  It was kinda fun!  I'm so proud of my mom, who at 80 years old, can easily navigate technology so that she isn't completely isolated.





This virus is so sneaky and scary.  We are fortunate to have jobs and a lifestyle that naturally lends itself to isolation and social distancing.  Our hearts go out to those that have been so deeply affected by this terrible and difficult time.  Looking forward to the day the sun sets on these challenging events.


No comments:

Post a Comment