Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter Day

Reviewing the recent posts I see that I am a little behind!  I'll start with some images from today and then work my way back in time for the next few posts!  Time slips away from me!

This morning in and around our little community of Harrington, churches and citizens rang bells for one minute in observance of Easter Sunday.  It was one of the most meaningful spiritual moment I have experienced.  Reynald and I gathered at the Catholic Church with three other couples and my mom.  We were appropriately spaced.




For several years mom has place Easter eggs around her yard.  They are bright and colorful and make all of us who pass by, smile!








Many years ago Beth found this wool applique pattern and kit at a quilt shop in Spokane.  She called me and said that I HAD to have it!  I said of course I do.  She bought it and brought it home for me.  My love of wool applique has not diminished after all these years.




Happy Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment