Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oliver!

Yesterday Reynald and I went to Seattle so that he could get my birthday present.  Mind you, I did not need nor want a birthday present, but that was not relevant to the getting!  Once Reynald gets an idea in his head, it is there to stay and no amount of coaxing, or pleading, not even tears, can remove it from his brain!

So here we are looking at a 1961 Mini Cooper while we are waiting for our new little Oliver to be ready for us to drive home to Rolinco Road!!!

Oliver is a 2012 Mini Cooper S.  The S is supposed to mean something but I can't tell you what.  Reynald has read every blog and every website etc. etc. and is now a Mini Cooper expert.

Oliver is a fun little car to drive and will be the perfect "toad" for the motor home!  So a Happy Birthday to me from Reynald.  Hope Oliver lasts as long as the Honda rototiller he got me for my 30th birthday and is still running strong......perhaps a little stronger than me!

1961 Mini Cooper.  Same age as me!

Reynald in the Mini.

You can see from this photo jut how "mini" it is!

I had to sit in it as well.  I really love this color!  It's so tiny!!!!
And here I am with Baxter and Oliver!  Baxter has not gone for a test drive yet but I'm sure he will soon!!
Baxter and me with Oliver.

2 comments:

  1. Love it mama! You'll look great behind the wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it mama! You'll look great behind the wheel!

    ReplyDelete